NCD provides advanced endodontics or root canal treatment and therapy.
Root canal treatment is a life saver for your teeth, performed when disease or injury to the tooth pulp occurs.
What are the signs that I might need a root canal?
You may have no symptoms, one or several of the ones listed below:
- Severe toothache pain upon chewing or application of pressure
- Prolonged sensitivity or pain to hot or cold liquids, food, or air
- Discoloration of the tooth
- Swelling and tenderness in and around the gums near the affected tooth
- A persistent or recurring swelling or pimple on the gums
Root canal treatment doesn’t have to hurt! Our doctors gently and expertly perform pain-free root canals every day. We want to hear you say, “I love going to the dentist!”